|Condition||Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully|
|MPN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
Snom 220 unlocked voip phone with expansion module and power supply included. It's loaded with SIP firmware but it support H.323 too (firmware can be found in Snom site).
This phone is pulled from a working environment. It can be used as either office phone, or use as operator (has 20 key expansion included).
It support 7 lines and you can put 7 voip accounts into it. Tested with freephoneline and voip.ms , asterisk server and FreePBX.
- 5 programmable function keys; RFC 3261-compliant SIP stack; H.323/H.450 stack; NAT support
- 16-bit, 16 kHz audio subsystem; 2 port Ethernet switch; Loose routing and strict routing support; Blind and attended transfer
- Call hold, call wait; Music on hold support; Call completion; Call intrusion; Call divert
- Number guessing; Speed dialing; Missed calls, taken calls; Call waiting indication; STUN client (NAT traversal)
- Plug and Play support (UPnP); HTTP Server; Phone book; Conference call; Redial; Several ring tones; DTMF